- I love rain and cloudy skies.
- I have six grandchildren and another coming in April.
- I love palm trees and have about 150 of them.
- I love mystery novels, particularly writing them.
- I love figuring out how to do things with the computer, like make address labels!
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Liebster Blog Award
What a thrill to receive the Liebster Blog award from Annie on her blog (The Slow and Steady School ofWriting). I'm honored. Check out Annie's blog. She has wonderful articles on writing, writing competitions and writing picture books, plus good interviews.
The Liebster Blog award originated in Germany.Liebster means dearest or beloved, and Liebe is love. The award is meant to encourage readership of small, lovable blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
In accepting the Liebster Blog Award, the recipient agrees to:
*Thank the person who gave them the award and link back to that perosn's blog.
*Copy and paste the award to their blog. I'm putting it in a permanent place on my sidebar.
*Reveal five snippets about themselves that readers may not already know! So here goes:
Thanks, Annie, you made my day.